CORE is providing FREE access to our READINESS eLearning platform through June 1, 2020 to support health science programs affected by (COVID-19). Your school can be up and running within 24 hours with access to 750+ eLearning activities (5300+ minutes).
Provide a customized LMS (Learning Management System) branded to your institution and filled with relevant educational activities.
Select from more than 700 pre-existing READINESS activities to expand your eLearning center content for maximum learner engagement.
Access a comprehensive reporting suite to assess learner engagement and monitor activity starts and completions.
- eLearning (remote) to support:
- Experiential Education / Clinicals
- Didactic Learning
- Co-curricular Learning
- A preexisting library of 750+ activities (5300+ minutes)
- Clinical Consulting Skills
- Job & Residency Interviewing Skills
- Healthcare Topics
- Healthcare Skills
- Accountability / Reporting
- Integration with CORE ELMS
Review the following “example” learning center and content to test the user experience and assess the pre-existing content. Feel free to create your personal account to explore the functionality and content.
- Designate a single point of contact (POC) at the school to streamline communication.
- Have that POC CONTACT CORE and our staff will create your Learning Center and share it with the POC.
- Let us know if anything needs to be adjusted in your Learning Center.
- Share your Learning Center Access Link (email, post on your website, etc)
- Instruct your faculty and preceptors to review the activities in your Learning Center to get a sense of what is available.
- Instruct them to create personal accounts in your Learning Center
- Encourage them to create, share, and monitor Activity Playlists with students by...
- Adding / embedding Activity Playlist links into your LMS (Blackboard, Canvas, Sakai, etc)
- Emailing Activity Playlist links directly out to cohorts of students
- Adding Activity Playlist links to Syllabi, etc
- Watch the ELMS integration video (below) on how to integrate Activity Playlists into the ELMS Student Requirements module.
- Reporting and student account creation would flow through your ELMS application.
Webinar Sign Up